Most achingly-beautiful music

Ultimately, we listen to music to be moved, for example, to be elated, exulted, calmed or pained. Which are the 3 most affecting pieces of music do you find the most affecting?
hungryear
Kenny G plays Enya's greatest hits. One can only dream of that much aching. How about the 2nd movement(adagio) from Ravel's piano concerto in G as an alternative?
A question too difficult to answer. But I'll list a few: Middle and Late Beethoven quartets; Mahler and Bruckner adagios (adagietos); Wagner Tristan and Isolde; Schubert and Brahms Lieder; Sibelius 6 and 7, certainly the Barber adagio; Sibelius and Bruch vln. concerto; Brahms vln and clarinet sonatas; Dvorak cello con.; Brahms Requiem; Ravel and Debussy quartets; Bach cello suites; Bach violin sonatas & Partitas; Mozart Sinfonia concertante; and much much more. Also; many film scores and a number of popular songs. Picking only three would be too great a sin of omission.
Khrys; I have to agree re anything Kenny G. Thanks to your second sentence, I almost fell off my chair. Not since Clinton's testimony have I laughed so hard.(I think).
I would've mentioned Kenny G but I hate to admit to crying in elevators. Tears more acceptable with "un bel di", 3rd act of Tosca, Liu mourning the death of Calaph's father first act of Turandot, Duet by Violetta and Garmont first act of Traviata.Rcprince, I had the opportunity to hear Tim Buckley in concert just once, he sang Gypsy woman from his motel album, the audience was moving around and talking so he began to berate us with impromptu lyrics and became so intense everyone finally sat down and listened, spellbound.How sad that his genius was extinguished, sadder too that so few knew him.
oops, un bel di from Madame Butterfly, now too common to get achy over, I was thinking of "visi d'arte" from Tosca.