MM cartridges

I recently picked up a used Merrill table and having an audiomods arm installed. I am interested in installing a MM cartridge only. My choices are Grado reference, Soundsmith Aida, or Decca London super gold. Has anyone tried these cartridges and can offer feedback?
powder1
I´d strongly recommend the Audio-Technica ANV150 or the ACUTEX M320 STR III (the earlier & better version aka short nose).

If you are interested I have a NOS ANV150 for sale, I bought it from Japan 2 years ago so its insurance is no longer valid, sorry ´bout that. Anyway, the parcel is still unopened and the cart as virgin. Price is 790 USD including tracked delivery Worldwide.

Regards,
In order to rest my Grace Ruby, I have been doing a lot of listening lately to my Acutex LPM320STRIII, the long nose version (on a Dynavector DV505 with DV headshell). It gets better and better with frequent use, and I daresay that at this point I would judge it to be "different" from the Ruby, but not necessarily inferior. I also own an M320 and plan to audition it soon to find out whether Raul was really correct in saying it outperforms the LPM series. Harold, have you compared the M320 to an LPM320 in your own system? All of this may be moot to the OP, since Acutex's seem to be rare birds these days. Grace Ruby is another gem, of course. Vintage Grados, e.g., the TLZ and XTZ are excellent too, with low-ish output compared to an average MM. I wonder if we could bring Raul back to life by starting a new thread of this kind; he may have a patent on this sort of discussion.

I guess what the OP is learning is not to use the Decca on his particular tonearm.
I´m using the Trans-Fi air bearing linear tracker. I have not experienced the newer, long nose edition of the ACUTEX 320 but have the LPM315. Compared to the M320 it is not as certain and pure on the most demanding material, it just can´t make the highest transient attacks and therefore can´t reach the highest dynamics. I´d say its trackability is slightly limited. Otherwise it´s an excellent performer though.
Vic at Trans-Fi Audio found the M320 as the very best MM after having auditioned several top MM´s like the Garrott, Decca´s top dog, and the AT-150MLX. Don´t get me wrong, the Decca collected too much dust in his system, that´s the reason he gave up. Anyway, now he´s using namely the ANV150. Don´t take my word, visit his site.

A word about loading capacitance. All vintage top AT´s recommend low capacitance values 100 - 200 pF and I think the ANV150´s is just the same. IME very low capacitance gives better sound quality, and AT recommends these low values. In fact, my preamp´s inherent capacitance is 30 pF and Trans-Fi tracker´s wiring has 25 - 30 pF. So I´m running my AT-ML180/OCC at 60 pF and it sounds better than ever.