Nait XS with Magneplanar 1.6?

What do you think of this pairing?
Too weak? Nait XS has 60wpc into 8 ohms and 90wpc into 4 ohms.
datan
Elizabeth is right but don't trust manufactures specs. They sometimes (often) lie, or do not tell the whole truth. When the say an amp delivers 50w into 8 ohm and 100w into 4 ohm. They don't really lie but more often then not the 8 ohm power delivery is more then number they give you. Just so that it looks like it gives double power into 4 ohm. So when they say 50w 8 Ohm it can also be 55 or 65 w into 4 ohm and 100w into 4 Ohm.
ok. any other possible pairings with Magneplanar? I listen mainly to classical.

thanks for your advise
Nait XS punches above weight class but to get the best out of maggies you need more power. At least a nap 250 if staying with Naim.
I presume you want to use a cost effective integrated amp
The Primare I 30 would be a fine unit with offering a dual Mono power supply and 180 into 4 ohms
here is some script on the unit
Best Johnnyr

The multi award-winning I30 powerhouse is capable of delivering 100 watts into an eight ohm load and 180 watts into a four ohm load. Fully balanced topology from input to output ensures that the I30 will supply a highly stable and symmetrical signal to your loudspeakers. Each channel is equipped with its own power transformer and multiple dedicated power regulators to keep colouration low. There are two balanced inputs (XLR) and four unbalanced inputs (RCA) for six sources and an optional phono stage for vinyl. A simple, ultra-low noise rotary control selects the sources, and level adjustment is via a large tactile precision-engineered volume control. There is a preamp output for biamping, a record output and phase selector.