SHOW attendees: please post speaker reports here

Seeing a few random responses in other threads, but thought it would be nice if we could have a single thread to try to consolidate at least a "best of" compilation of speaker impressions. All cost ranges. All of us "stay at home" agoners would appreciate it. Thanks much.
jeffkad
The only other rude jerk I ran into was Jason Bloom of Apogee fame. What a flaming ass. His speakers were too good for him to play any of my cd's that I wanted to listen too. The point is if the retailer coming in the room likes the speakers with his music, he probably would think about caring the line. Never with that company. I'm sure you have to kiss Magico's butt to become a dealer, maybe that is why the speakers are so butt ugly.
I have to agree the new Hansen reference speaker is THE MOST UGLY speaker I have ever seen. If it was brown, it would look like King Kong just made a doo doo. Sorry Hansen, you really dropped the big one this time.
the Rockport Alya's were over at the Mirage. i went over on Sunday morning to see Andy Payor and ask him about the Sirius V tt. i mostly talked to Andy but i did listen to a few cuts. i was impressed by the sound, as i always am by Andy's speakers. it's a small speaker and beautifully built. Andy showed us the solid metal front baffle where the tweeter and mid-woofer are mounted. cool.

the speaker had a nice warmth and listenability, no upper end glare, and seemed balanced and involving.

there was a window with drapery over it a foot or so behind the speakers; considering that it sounded pretty good overall. but this was me only listening to a couple of cuts from the Blue Smoke music server.