Conrad Johnson ET3se connected to a subwoofer

How can I connect the ET3se preamp to my (Totem Dreamcatcher) subwoofer since there is only one main output from the ET3se. My sources (DVD, blu-ray) are connected to the Benchmark DAC2 D which has 2 analog outputs. Can I use the second output of the DAC2 D to connect to the subwoofer (the first output is connected to ET3se preamp). The poweramp is a Moon W5.3.

Thanks for advices.
ricki
Hi Al, I have tried method 1, I set the volume of the ET3 at 50 and the DAC at 11 o'clock, the sound is good but the bass is very strong.

With method 1, I don't know if the sound was reproduced mostly by the ET3 preamp or the preamp of the DAC2.

I've ordered the Y adapter at Take Five Audio, will try the method 2 when I receive the adapter.

I'm thinking if I sell the Totem Model 1 Sig and the sub and buy the more powerfull speakers like the Harbeth c7es3 so I won't need a Sub anymore
If you are looking for a speaker with powerfull bass forget about the C7. I owned them and thought that they lacked in the bass. As a matter of fact I have the smaller P3ESR and I think the bass on them is way better .