Short List of the Best 20K Speakers

I'm looking to pickup a pair of pre-owned speakers that originally sold in the twenty thousand dollar range and can be had for around half that today. I currently own Revel Studios. I love them but want something that can go below 20 hz while still maintaining all the goodness these speakers provide. I've already heard and liked Dynaudio C4, Revel Ultima Salons (original) and Eggleston Andra II's. It's hard to get a real feel for what they sound like in your home with your equipment. Curious to hear from people who have owned or auditioned any of these. Also feel free to add any you would like to recommend. My amp is a Krell FPB600c. My room is unfortunately a 20' square with 8' ceilings. I have echobusters placed all over to keep the soundwaves from pretending to be pinballs in a pinball machine.
sg69
Verity Audio makes a very very good speaker and it must be heard to believe. You never think a speaker that size can do what it does. My Sarastro's made my old Wilson Maxx 2 hard to listen too.
Why the focus on 20Hz? Seems like there would be far more important aspects of speaker performance than that, at least for 99.8% of music.
10-09-09: Pubul57
Why the focus on 20Hz? Seems like there would be far more important aspects of speaker performance than that, at least for 99.8% of music

I asked the same question - no reply. Perhaps it is just a lame excuse for a change a perfectly good speaker - you know the itch to change...
Another vote for Vandersteen 5A's.

I have owned mine for almost three years now and still love them!

George
The V5As are excellent and extremely good bass performance, especially with the ability to "tune in" thew bass to the room, not sure even they do 20Hz, not do I think that should be the goal of a speaker. It would be easier to answer the question if the OP just wanted better bass performance than he is currently getting, which could also be done with the very same speakers and room treatment. For "extreme" low bass, it does seem to me the subwoofer approach would be best because it is awfully hard and or expensive to get that kind of bass from a speaker and not be compromised in other ways, especially at 20K. I suspect your 5As would provide world-class bass in most rooms, for most music.