Monitors to replace Dynaudio Confidence C1's

I have been on the sonic merry-go-round since trying to make peace in my home by moving from floor standers to monitors. More specifically, from Dynaudio Contour 2.8's to Confidence C1's. I have been a Dynaudio guy for a long time, so I tried a number of different equipment combos, but just can't wrap my sonic brain around the C1.....

This week I moved around the furniture a bit (ok, quite a bit) and set up the old 2.8's. Sweetness! Right there in my room with the same equipment that was hooked to the C1's. The C1's are more accurate...or tighter images anyway, but they just don't involve me in the tunes. They are just drier and less 3D.. tighter, but less rounded images on a very large, stable and quiet stage, they are great for analyzing, but not great for falling into the music.....

I need monitors to continue in my marital bliss, so, I did some due diligence and am looking at these monitors below to get back to some soul in the music with a little more warmth and better timbre, but continued great stage, extension and detail. Any insight (or other suggestions) would be very appreciated.

Lipinski 707
Totem Mani-2 Sig
Escalante Pinyon

Also-rans include: Monitor Platinum PL100, Merlin TSM MXE, but they look fast and dry-ish like the C1's.

Thanks out there and enjoy the tunes!
budburma
Tsciame,

I don't own the Dukes and heard it at a dealer. I had forgotten the amp he was using to drive the speakers at the time but it was a Scandinavian solid-state integrated. I highlighted about the Dukes being very revealing, detailed and analytical since the OP mentioned he needed more warmth. From my experience the Dukes' detail and high-frequency extension are either on par or better than the Dynaudio C1's, not warmer which the OP is seeking. Maybe your tube amps have provided some magic with the Dukes and made them less analytical, and the OP may want to try the Manley amps on the C1's instead of looking for some new speakers. I can imagine the magic and lifelike sound of the Dukes given some proper tube amplification since they do sound very lifelike even with the solid-state amp that I auditioned previously. It's just that they sound analytical with very extended high-frequencies during the time I listened to them.
Hey now,

Since tube amps are out of the question for me, but would no doubt do the trick, I have done 2 things.....

--I have an LSA Statement integrated with a tube preamp section on the way and will try a few NOS 6922/7308's to get the groove on.
--Any suggestions for tubes welcome!!

--Being a bit of a die hard Dynaudio fan, I am going to check out a pair of Confidence 3's....a little old school, but so am I!

Sciame is also an old school Dynaudio fan and still owns some Special 25's, so his advice and taste is pretty close to mine....

!It's a tube thing! Oh yeah.

Enjoying the tunes!
I recalled the integrated amp that was used to drive the Marten Duke. It was a Gryphon Tabu.
Yeah the Gryphon is dry like the british sense of humor, drier than the texas sand....wait, Jerry Jeff said that.

The Confidence 3's are remarkable at first blush...we'll see! (or hear...)