How loud do you like to play your music?

Instead of guessing from random comments. I thought a census of listening levels from members would be useful. feel free to mention a range.
My lowest listenable level is 80 db my favorite is 90 to 95 the loudest is 100 or just give your single preferred volume. The numbers above are my actual preferences.
If you do not have or used an SPL meter, just say Hi, Medium or low but try give us a reference point of some kind if possible.
Extraneous info is welcome. For example in my book shelf system it's... but in my main rig it's... Thanks
mechans
I like o listen at around 75 db-but louder if its a good recording-it feels more like a live event when its loud
Thanks for the correction Albert. It looks like the app is called Soundmeter and costs $19.99 as opposed to $.99 for Decibel or Db but should be more flexible and accurate. Worth a try.
I do not have a didital meter but music that has a sustained loud passage I measure 92db. Most of the music I listen is well under that.
I depends on the music for me. I turn up the volume till the song comes to life, every soung is different. Between 70 - 85 most of the time though
99% of the time 75-85db....drinking heavy fuel and listening to rock and the blues, who knows? (oh thats right!....my wife knows.....very loud).

Dave