Avalon Eidolon Diamond price

Anyone care to offer me an opinion on what a pair of Eidolon Diamonds in excellent condition with a premium Myrtle Burl finish is going for on the used Agon market these days?

Thanks.

John.
johnax
Jax2, thanks for your thoughts. The replacement will likely be a pair of Avalon ISIS. I am not listing my Diamonds at the moment, but responding to a wanted to buy ad. Thanks again. John.
You could pay the fee and see the audiogon bluebook. I renew that every year. The only thing, I don't know if people are not reporting all the sales or what but AG's bluebook leans to the high side of what the products are selling for these days.
Wireless200,
I have found the bluebook to be off by multiples of what it says. There is an algorithm for 'older' equipment which means things are way off unless there are lots of sales through Agon's system. For old things with few sales (if any) through the system, it is almost useless.
The Orion Blue book is a far, far better, 'real world' insight to electronic and other traded items and is derived from posted receipts from busniess owners around the world, and certainly across North America.

For $5 you can go to their web site and get fifteen minutes of time to search their data base for whatever. $25 gets you a whole week... last time I checked. The data base is updated periodically, and again, by actual receipts from business owners, not merely by claims of sale prices.

Every pawn shop I've ever worked in or been in has their books on the shelf behind the counter. Take a look for yourself. I've seen local dealerships which take in used gear for consignment sales, and as trade ins, also use this resource, repeatedly.

There are other's of course, but Orion is pretty much the prevalent choice. They list prices for the actual MSRP, wholesale, and conditionally.

For $5? I'd go there and look.
When I was a dealer in the 70s and 80s the Orion was a joke, prices MUCH lower than street prices. Dealers [not me] would keep it under the counter so they could offer low trade ins. But try to get THEM to sell you a used component for the listed price. Maybe its gotten better, but then it was strictly a tool to fleece the customer. Used prices have always varied wildly, even in the same store; and local markets are quite different in which things sell best.