USPS Priority Mail

What do you think about using USPS Priority Mail to ship two 50 pound boxes (double boxed, 35 pound speakers) across the country?
usarrn
Attn: Everyone, you need to listen to TVAD ! He is the designated expert on almost everything on the Gon. Check out the thousands of threads and responses. That's right thousands and climbing. Amazing! Simple Amazing! Go:) TVAD :) Go :):):):)
The scary thing may be, he is just getting started to warm-up. This is like herding up to that broadcast, all news all day, KYW 1060 AM.

I have been using USPS for my professional photography and high-end stereo equipment for eight years to my overseas assignment and never had any damages or issues. Equipment consisted of 70 lbs ea.speakers and 50 lbs amp i.e.

Wig
There is one key point that has been missed that may be important to you in some situations. USPS Priority does NOT offer tracking - just confirmation of delivery.

If you want to know where the package is in the system during transit you need to use FedEx purple or UPS.

BTW excellent results with USPS Priority shipping smaller items overseas as well. Again no tracking and in some cases no delivery confirmation either
Post removed