Merlin owners who have modified x-over?

Who has modifies or would like to modify the merlins, which caps have been used or considered.
pedrillo
Any interest in claritycaps MR? I heard good things about them and at a fraction of the price of duelunds. There are some sites that posted the results of their shootouts including the comparisons of many caps, interesting stuff. I read through them and came to the conclusion that for the introductory level speaker, upgrades are worth the effort with the not so pricy caps that are better than what's commonly found in those speakers. But for those speakers in the same league as Merlin VSM's only the best caps are the sure path to take. If my budget allowed it I would have had the mxe's by now and also would consider the duelunds, instead the clarity's may be in the works.
howard, after about 40 hours on the duelund sbam i am really amazed at what i am hearing. wider bandwidth with a less forced sound. more expanse. fuller tone and more complete. greater dynamics both in a micro and macro sense and just a totally inviting, natural presentation. there are things happening in the sound that i never knew were there like harmonies, toe tapping etc. nothing bright, just clear from a very black background.
should be totally broken in ar 120 hours
best, b