Dimple in speaker driver cone

I have a pair of Thiel CS 1.6s that have a quarter size dimple in one the driver cones of one speaker that a friends curious child created when he pushed his finger into my speaker (damn him). Can that dimple be removed by moi? Or do I need to have it repaired or replaced by the manufacturer?
umalum1990
Thanks everyone.. I will first try the tape method and see how it goes.

I appreciate all responses.

Thanks UmAlum1990
I have a pair of 1.6s with a dimple just like yours. It ain't coming out easy. I tried the tape, didn't help. I tried the vacuum, didn't work. With both methods the dimple came out but went right back in when pressure was released. The woofer is aluminum and is dented.
I haven't tried Jsaah's method but have my doubts.
I contacted Thiel and the advice was to remove the driver and gently rub behind the dent to smooth it back out. As I don't believe the dent affects the sound I left it alone. I prefer the sound with the grills on so it's not a bother. Good lucj and keep those damn kids away.
If you try it with your lips..Put on some soft music and turn off the lights..If it doesn't work at least you will get to know your speakers better than you ever have before.......Sorry ,,couldn't help myself.......
Thorman...

LMMFAO!!!!

...sorry Umalum...I couldnt help myself either...

(still lol..)