What amp are with ET LFTVIII 8B

I have a Musical Design D-75 platinum that I use but is seems to run out of gas on some tunes,John Hilling says I should try the better high current mosfets in the amp, but not sure if this will do it. What amps are you guys using with this speaker, thanks in advance. Greg
128x128drumsgreg
You need watts, not current to run the ET's. I used 250 watt amps with my LFT 8's. You don't need to use all that power, but it is nice to have it there just in case.
Most of the time I used a modded Hafler 9505, 250wpc, I also used Adcom 565's, 300 wpc and for a short time JC1's.
There are several amps out there that should be to your liking and have great drive also. Odyssey Audio Stratos 150 watts per channel and it sounds great also. You should also check out the NYAL Moscode 300 or 600 amps. The 600 would be my first choice at 300 watts per channel and the 300 is 150 watts per channel. All of these will serve the music well. None of them have that hard solid state sound. They have a prety neutral signature and when you change interconnects and speaker cables you will be able to hear the difference. The Musical Design amp is a good sounding amp but these mentioned above are a few steps in the higher end sector.