Most agreed upon best speaker?

Which speaker is considered one of the greats by more music lovers? Price point irrelevant since some speakers outperform their peers of the same price category.
I'll start with Alexandria's and mbl's.
pedrillo
If you are a {MUSIC LOVER}, vintage speakers are the only way to go....{"they just sound more like live music"!} I think the Sansui sp-5500's are one of the best ever made!
>>If you are a {MUSIC LOVER}, vintage speakers are the only way to go<<

I'll bet a lot of "music lovers" will disagree.

You've made some really dumb posts but you may have hit the jackpot with this one.
I have been to ALL the shows and when I come back home I feel that my vintage speakers just sound more MUSICAL...more LIKE THE REAL THING! Sure, modern gear has gotten a lot better but they are a few vintage speakers that will remain the best of all time! These speakers that are made today are made for {Home Theater} Everything is for home theater these days!!.........
I don't know that vintage speakers are the best or not but it might be true that more people will agree more often on models that have been around for awhile because more people have had actual exposure to these compared to any newly released model.

For example, I would be willing to bet that Klipschhorns, which have been around forever, would get lots of love from the masses compared say to some newer horn design that might be superior.

Generally, when something survives for along time, there is a good reason.

Kind of a form of natural selection, I suppose.