Swap my klipsch heresy's for Ohm walsh 2

I have an 20 year old pair of Klipsch Heresy's that are in
excellent condition that I can swap for a pair of Ohm
walsh 2's--I realize they are a completely different sound-
any thoughts?
128x128rbaker
Of course I may be a bit biased as the owner of 3 pair of OHMs, but if you were looking to swap, I think you made a good choice.

If you like the OHM sound, but think it could be even better, you have the option to upgrade to a more current, truly big league sound that can compete with most anything in most rooms for less than $1000!

Where else could you pick up a 25 year old design for nothing and have that option??????????????

By the way, I would like to add a pair of Klipsch someday when I have a need, but I would not anticipate them replacing either my 100s or 5s. Maybe my Ls, but I really do not use them very often at present.
I've been thinking about trying something different, a pair of Heresy's, possibly new Heresy IIIs in my sun room where the Dynaudio monitors are currently.

The bass with the Dyns in there near the wall (where they have to be, its my wife's room) can be quite heavy. I'm thinking the somewhat bass shy (from what I read) Heresy's angled up on the floor could work quite nicely. This room is my most lively, tile floors, cathedral ceiling, and windows all around.

Any thoughts? Would this truly be "Heresy"?
The IIIs are nice. I owned a pair in Cherry that didn't meet the WAF. I had a pair of Is in the 80s and the IIIs are better in every way. Bass is existant now. Highs aren't horn-harsh. I like the on the risers too. The 12" woofer makes for a wide speaker but the Klipsch Heritage speakers do quite well soundwise.