Eggleston Andra IIIs at CES

Has anybdy had an opportunity to hear these speakers? Interested in how/if the new carbon fiber midwoofers improve the sound.
westborn
Thanks- they are well very impressive straight up- the bass is deep, tight and punchy I took some photos but need a few better ones, the finish is as good or better than the Watt Puppy 8's I almost bought, I ordered them original in black with black anodized side panels but ended up changing back to gray/ aluminum, it is quite impressive in person. The gray metallic is beautiful, car finish

I will have photos updated of my system this weekend! I love the sound, clean clear and the bass- I can't wait to hear them when they are broken in- but that is the fun huh? enjoying the music!
Vx700,

Are you familiar with the Andra IIs? I have the Andra IIs and interested to hear the differences between the II and IIIs.
No I have always wanted a pr of Andra's, but like a dummy I bought a pr of Montana XPS and never was pleased, No low end and I mean NONE! No matter where I place them just couldn't get any tight deep bass from them.
The Highs where so bright and edgy I started thinking it was my equipment. Well that sure is gone with the Andra III's. The highs are so sweet and clear, cymbals sound like they should, the sound stage is much wider and deeper, but the bass is to die for. It is so punchy, that you can feel the pedal slamming into the bass drum! Just like your in front of it.
Only had them up two days now but I think they will just get better once the drivers loosen up.
http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?vhome&1191614384&openmine&zzVx700&4&5#Vx700

photos posted new changes coming soon going back to tubes again