Eggleston Andra power requirements

I've been using BAT VK60 monoblocks to power the Andra's. Anything else I should be considering. I want to stay with tube amps.
ero
If you are willing to consider solid state, I use Macintosh MC501's with Andra IIs. It is a wonderful combination, and a used pair is probably around $6,000.
Ero, I have new Andra II driven by plinius sb301. This combo sounds great. Let me know if you have any questions
tube amp in this price range and enough power, VTL 450 and Rogue Zeus. Rogue weighs a ton, might be a concern to some.

if you like BAT sound, I will vote for 150SE. you can start with a single 75SE and add 2nd one when fund allows. I owned 150 and 75SE before, now have 150SE. SE vs. non-SE difference is quite significant, they don't sound like the same amp at all. if you haven't tried a BAT SE tube amp before, you are missing out one of the best tube amp on earth.
I used to run tubes until I discovered Spectral amplifiers. I am currently running a DMA90 with my Andras to very good effect. Even w/ just 100wX2, the bass is as articulate and powerful as I have ever heard in a two channel system. If you have the opportunity, you should look into Spectral.
Tim