Best $500 speakers for Home theater only?

I am thinking about splitting up my combined ht/2 ch system. What would be a cheap pair to use in the ht only rig? I will be using them without a center channel. I have a Velodyn dd15 sub to supplement. Amp is 150wpc b&k.
streetdaddy
Check out HSU Research. I heard there full range stuff while auditioning a sub. Considering the listening area, not bad at all. You can get a full set AND a mid bass driver.
Check the Axiom line from Canada . Not good for music but pretty nice for HT . They used to have a 30 day buy and try . If you don't like them send them back for a full refund . You can also buy blems and used from their site .
The blems are pretty tough to see any blemish at all , a good bargain . Clean and clear with good bass . With music the highs are too much though . Designed with tube amplifiers .

I still have the surrounds (dipole) and center . Looking for different fronts as I like to watch music videos at times .

Good luck .
Check out the pair of Mirage M3's that just came up for sale here. Those speakers are great and so is the price. They will make an excellent 2 channel home theater.