Rives Audio Consulting - Advice?

I am currently trying to take my system to the next level. Before I purchase any system upgrades I want to focus on room optimization. I am considering hiring Rives Audio for either the "Entry" or "Custom" package. Please advise for either. My room is about 16 x 13ft with speakers on the long wall but the backside of the room is completely open into the kitchen and then to the rest of the house where the ceiling rises. Cosmetically, I do not want too much crazy looking stuff. Please advise if this will be worth my while. BTW, I have Revel F52s with all Ayre gear (C-7xe, K-5xe, V-5xe). Should this be my next step?
solecky
I consider the room the most important component. You can upgrade and upgrade all your different equipment, but until you get the room right, you are just pissin' in the wind.
I feel Rives is a great value and his rooms have a high WAF. I know, because my wife is OK with our room.
Hi,

You will want to do the Level 1 service. I recently did that with Rives, and I am currently assembling everything from the plans.

You can't go wrong with a Rives consultation, it's the best money you can spend for your stereo. The speaker/room interaction dictates the majority of what you hear, and fixing the problems here should be the #1 priority.
I contacted Rives about 6 months ago. I was planning a major remodel to my house, and would be adding a dedicated listening room. I contacted Rives and told them about my project and asked to discuss how I can incorporate their services into the design process.

They told me that to initiate a discussion, I would have to fill out their questionnaire and fax it back to them. I downloaded the questionnaire and took a look. It asked questions like the existing room dimensions, existing furnitures inside the room, my current system. I called back and talked to a lady and told her the following:
1/ There's no existing room. I am starting from the ground up to build the ideal room from scratch;
2/ I don't want the room to be designed to my current system. The room should not be "system dependent" as I would be upgrading components from time to time.
3/ All I would be faxing back would be 12 pages of mostly blank paper.

She insisted that I fax the blank sheets back before they would talk to me. So I decided to look else where for some assistance in this project.

FrankC
I am also doing a new room. I just filled out the questions that made sense and left the ones that didn't apply blank. Had a great call with Richard and am really enjoying the process so far.