recapping crossovers....do or don't?

I need some advice....I have recapped several pieces of my system with good results. But I am really hesitant to do so with my outboard crossovers on my speakers. The reason is they sound wonderful.....very coherent,musical,and image beautifuly. You ask why look for trouble....well the crossovers use MIT multicaps which I think are fine...but there are about 4 Solens also. Solens have a soso reputation and are not known as a really hi quality cap.

Do you think there is anything to gain here or am I playing with fire....BTW these speakers have Dynaudio drivers and are about 94-96db efficient.
wavetrader
Also keep in mind that crosover caps require some time to "burn-in", and may sound terrible initially(not as great an issue, if you just bypass). Generally speaking: The better the cap's dielectric(polystyrene/polypropylene/Teflon), the longer the burn-in. The Duelund resistors are a good suggestion. An excellent place to shop: (http://www.percyaudio.com/Catalog.pdf) Ask Michael to match everything to 1% tolerance for you(He gets way closer than that).
My Maggies have 22mfd in series with the tweeter. This is composed of 4 caps from 0.1mfd to 10mfd. Any harm in simply replacing with a single 22mfd unit of the appropriate voltage?

Maggies ALSO use Solens of about 5$ ea.
Is there any middle ground between these and 200$ Mundorfs?

The Clarity cap 'SA' would cost about 130$ for 2x22 and 2x25.
The Duelund resistor change I find interesting.....I think they are halco on there now. There's all kind of options here....these speakers were designed to tweak...the boards come of in minutes. I'll probably go with duelands or VT...since those are considered the best sounding. With the recent rise of the dollar vs Euro...the Duelunds look real good.
Capacitors are a can of worms. Unless they are truly junk change out the inductors first using air cores wherever the original XO used iron cores.