Which bookshelf speakers to buy?

I'm in the market for bookshelf speakers. This will be my first step into a "real" audio system. I will be using these for music/movies(60/40). Considering making it a 3.1 system.

I've narrowed my search down to...

Onix Reference 1 Monitor Loudspeaker: About $500

Tyler Taylo Reference Monitor: $1000

Usher S-520: $450

These will be paired with a Pioneer VSX-1018AH-K 7 Channel A/V Receiver. Haven't decided on a amp yet.

Any help would be great.

Thanks
persisting1
I asked about the sub because if you're going with bookshelves and you want "real" music reproduction, the crossover is critical. I personally am a great fan of Klipsch products. I have never heard any other speakers that can duplicate the immediacy of those horn loaded tweeters. They have this clarity and in a HT setup, the surround effects are so realistic that they can make you jump. I had the SVS SBS-5.1 system for a while and honestly cannot recommend it for music listening, not to say that the MBS might not be a superior product. I'm looking at some of the new Class D amps right now. Been reading great things and I can't wait to audition one.
The current 600 series was dumbed down to justify the more expensive offerings of B&W. IMO , the 601 s3 are very good speakers.
B&W 805 Signatures.
They show up on the second hand market.
If you get a good deal, you can use them for a year or two and possibly sell them for what you paid....that makes them free!