totem winds any info

i heard and fell in love with the new totem winds. in fact i just ordered them. but i cant seem to find any real info on them anywhere. so just looking for anyone that has them or knows alot about them. im trading up from dali helicon 400 mk2.
ltleo74
hey maverick,

i choose the cherry, because i will be keeping my dali helicon w200 for the rears, might as well match them. just a eye switch, because the dali center is so big, and the center for totem, the cin seris. 1 is no where as big. but totem just makes three centers. and this was their best one. what color did you get
If you click on my system you will see i got them in maple. I went back and forth for a long time between the cherry and maple and decided to get them in maple as my fireplace wood trim is in maple aslo. I have no regrets whats so ever i think they are beautiful in maple and look just as exquisite as the cherry. You will love them in cherry they are the best 2 choices i believe in there line up.
have totem winds a year now , once broken in , even better sounding , all hooked to mbl equipment front end , and cj monoblocks , and to seperate power conditioners , very easy listening , especially if you love jazz, you have to spend a lot of bucks to get a lot better sound