Good speakers at low volume?

It's a known fact that a lot of speakers "come alive" when they reach at least moderate volume levels. However, since I live in an apartment, I'm looking for a good speakers where I won't lose all the details while playing at low volumes. In that respect Audio Physic speakers are great, full of detail, unfortunately they lack dynamics for me when I happen to listen to rhythm driven music. I'm thinking 4-8K price range (Dynaudio, Dali...). Any suggestions are appreciated.
branislav
Harbeths sound great at low volumes - crytsal clear vocals and warmth. They are used in BBC for drama productions etc - great clarity in the midrange without cranking it and enough bass that it won't sound thin at low levels.
Some of the newer McIntosh MX series Pre/Pros have various loudness, you could check to see if their C series has it also.
Branislav: Yes, I found the 803 to sound better than the 804 at low volumes. I performed the same test at one store twice and once at another store. In each case there was only the time to turn off the amp and swap the speaker cables turn the amp back on and play the same piece. And in each case I went back and forth several times. While this sounds like a good test, keep in mind that I was aware of which speaker I was listening to at all times. Hence, you have only my subjective experience. I noticed a difference, but that difference could have been actual or subconciously influenced by my knowledge of which speaker I was listening to and which speaker was more expensive. Obviously, I, the test subject, would be incapable of discerning whether the percieved difference was real or imagined. That being said, I believe that cabinet construction and its effect on sound is something worth investigating as to your application. You may want to look for a true scientific basis for a difference in sound at low volumes due to a more robust cabinet construction.
What are you using for an AMP? What is your source? What kind of music do you listen to?
I'm going to use Musical Fidelity Nu-Vista 275wpc amplifier and Musical Fidelity A5 cd player...Music, well, I do listen to pretty much every different type there is, which doesn't help in narrowing it down...about 803S, I've heard them twice, once I was delighted (with Mac), once disappointed (with ???)...