Are there any Harbeth owners in Wisconsin or near

Are there any Harbeth owners in Wisconsin or near Chicago area that would be interested in letting me hear their system? I'm not aware of any dealers in these areas.
no_regrets
I just really can't offer meaningful comments on the P3s vs. larger Harbeths.

What I can say is that these little speakers did truly amaze me. They sound 'big', at least in a mid-sized room, and astonishingly there's hardly a need for a subwoofer. You don't feel like any bass is missing. Apparently they are down only 10 dB at 30 Hz due to the sealed alignment. And, as much as I hate to admit, the sealed enclosure gives a cleanliness to the bass that is only bettered by open-baffle. The best ported enclosures will reveal at least a bit of overhang to the bass at times.
Thank you for the comments on the P3's. What kind of amplifiers have you used with them? I have some EL84 amps that put out an amazingly dynamic as well as beautiful 15 watts. Do you think that would work well?
A 6W T-amp did OK at moderate levels (which surprised me). A 40W gain clone is plenty. It would all depend on your desired SPL. I think 15W of tubes would be borderline, but possibly just fine if you don't want to listen at 100 dB.
I live in Detroit ... You're welcome to come over. The dealer here is very cool too. It's funny, I'm in Appleton often ...