Paradigm vs Dali vs PMC

Hi I posted a thread earlier. I have narrowed down my choices to the following and wondered if anyone had any tips or experience with either. Its for a room about 17 x 17, with a Simaudio 100W I-3 amp (considered tonally neutral)....the list is

(1) PMC FB1i (a recent update on FB1+), new soft dome tweeter
(2) Paradigm S4 V2 (anyone know if the Beryllium tweeter is hard/harsh)?
(3) Dali Mentor 6 with the ribbon tweeter

I have listened to the Mentor but a bit concerned the lower midrange/upper bass is a bit lean sounding. I only heard the Paradigm through a Yamaha AV amp which may be tuned to be bright? Going to audition the PMC on Monday.

Thanks for your help
acdvd
Post removed 
Thanks.
I live in Australia. No PSB here yet!!! Perhaps in a few months but am I prepared to wait that long...
Hey all..i have owned the paradigms..currently run dali hellicon 400 mk2's...the dual tweeter is simply stunning..the depth of vocals is fantastic...bass is excellent..talk about filling a room with music..for me..the paradigms could not match this overall sound..but definately in the ball park.....have never heard the pmc though...just my 2 cents
With regard to Dali, they have dual tweeter - soft dome for the lower high's and ribbon for the range above that, SO perhaps that solves the distortion issue.

It most certainly would - it might explain why they went with that design approach.
Dan
I can get an ex-demo Helicon 400 for $300 more than the Mentor 6, however the low mid-range is a bit chesty (see the Stereophile review of the new MKII which compares it to the old) and there is bass bloom...not a big gripe I suppose.

Which exact Paradigm did you own? Was it Signature Series 2?

Thanks