Paradigm vs Dali vs PMC

Hi I posted a thread earlier. I have narrowed down my choices to the following and wondered if anyone had any tips or experience with either. Its for a room about 17 x 17, with a Simaudio 100W I-3 amp (considered tonally neutral)....the list is

(1) PMC FB1i (a recent update on FB1+), new soft dome tweeter
(2) Paradigm S4 V2 (anyone know if the Beryllium tweeter is hard/harsh)?
(3) Dali Mentor 6 with the ribbon tweeter

I have listened to the Mentor but a bit concerned the lower midrange/upper bass is a bit lean sounding. I only heard the Paradigm through a Yamaha AV amp which may be tuned to be bright? Going to audition the PMC on Monday.

Thanks for your help
acdvd
In response...

There is a new FB1i - supposedly am upgraded tweeter and crossover. Although from what I have read the OB1i, which is about 40% more expensive, is a great unit as it has a separate midrange and bass driver, but bass could be overpowering for my room. Although the transmission line design effectively has forward firing bass through the front of the speaker...

Can't get a hold of vandersteen - would have to travel interstate....

With regard to Dali, they have dual tweeter - soft dome for the lower high's and ribbon for the range above that, SO perhaps that solves the distortion issue. However I still thought the low-midband was lacking fullness.

With Paradigm, does the signature series have the more rigid drivers? (the Beryllyium?)
I have owned FB1, extensively auditioned OB1, and now own IB2.
I have auditioned some speakers from Paradigm and Dali lineup.
Considering that I speak from my preferences perspective, simply put I do not like Paradigm, would consider Dali, with OB1 being the top choice from your list.
OB1 does not have tremendous bass despite TL design and advertised specs, after all the size of LF driver is determining factor.
I do not believe OB1 would be capable of filling up large room, thus the likelihood of overpowering your room is low.
And as always, auditioning is the best approach.
Post removed 
Thanks.
I live in Australia. No PSB here yet!!! Perhaps in a few months but am I prepared to wait that long...