Best amp for Sonus Faber Cremona M - need help

Almost convinced that the new Cremona M will become my next speakers. But, I'm not sure about the amplifier. I have the possibility to buy an 8 year old Classé pre/power combo (CP-45 + CA200), but could also get a new Krell KAV400xi cheap. Or would the Audia Flight One integrated amp match well with the Sonus Fabers? First two amps are 200 Watts/ 8 Ohm, the Audia 100 / 8 Ohm.
Any suggestions?
hulskof
Whatever, you decide on,please "post it". Although I have been happy with the Papworths for quite some time now, I too feel it is time for change. I espicially like their "esoteric" look. I like my system to look nice as well as sound nice. Lets face it, we all do! The proplem is; trying to find esoteric good looking valve amps that have enough power to drive the power hungry sonas fabers. Anybody out there got any more suggestions?
Well, I don't think you'll find tubeamps out there with more power than you already have! Better looking maybe, but not more powerful. I doubt it's neccessary even, since tube power seems to differ from solid state power quite a bit.
Still no decision made. I've heard the Cremona M again last month, with Perreaux pre- en power amps, but wasn't very impressed. I've heard them do much better in a different room and set up. Still, looking at Karels set up with Tidel speakers... That too could be an option. I think I'll check them out too. As for tube amps on the Cremona M: Unison Research P70 (75 Watt) and T+A V10 (80 Watt) could very well send you to heaven.