Best amp for Sonus Faber Cremona M - need help

Almost convinced that the new Cremona M will become my next speakers. But, I'm not sure about the amplifier. I have the possibility to buy an 8 year old Classé pre/power combo (CP-45 + CA200), but could also get a new Krell KAV400xi cheap. Or would the Audia Flight One integrated amp match well with the Sonus Fabers? First two amps are 200 Watts/ 8 Ohm, the Audia 100 / 8 Ohm.
Any suggestions?
hulskof
HI. I HAVE A PAIR OF PAPWORTH AUDIO M200 MONOBLOCK 200WPC TUBE AMPS , EL34 X 8 IN EACH MONO BLOCK. CLASS A/B, BAGS OF POWER FOR ELECTA AMATOR II S I AM PRESENTLY USING. I TOO AM CONVINCED CREMONA M WILL BE MY NEXT SPEAKER.
That s for sure. My point is really; the sonus faber sound very nice with tube amplification, nice and warm, but I think I need better tube amplification for the Cremonas. I would like the sound to be a little brighter. A few years ago I had Naim solid state amplification and Triangle speakers, and it all sounded too forward and rather fast, and in your face. With the tubes, i most definately perfer that warm, more laid back sound. When I purchased my Sonus Fabers, I heard them ta the London Hi Fi Show being demonstrated with the Papworth Tubes. I was certainly very impressed with the combination then!
Hi Hulskof; just found some old litrature on the Papworths.
They use Mc Intosh circitury. Saying that,Willmi s recommendation on the Mc Intosh might be a good one for the sonas fabers.
Whatever, you decide on,please "post it". Although I have been happy with the Papworths for quite some time now, I too feel it is time for change. I espicially like their "esoteric" look. I like my system to look nice as well as sound nice. Lets face it, we all do! The proplem is; trying to find esoteric good looking valve amps that have enough power to drive the power hungry sonas fabers. Anybody out there got any more suggestions?