Wilson MAXX musicallity and sound

I am missing the liquid and icy sound of high end audio with the following expensive combination . How can I improve achieve that dream sound:
Wilson MAXX 1, Accuphase A50 V power amp,Air tight ATM 211 single ended mono amp, air tight ATC 2 pre and Accuphase DP80L/DC81L cd/converter with Transparent referecne speaker cable and Accuphase DG38 room correction /equalizer. It is quite an expensive system but lacks that liquid sound of high end and bass extension. Please share your opinion how to improve it.Thanks
fpooyandeh
I have heard the watt puppies and the max2's on a couple of different occasions through Mark Levinson, Rouge Audio and Krell electronics; all good to excellent electronics. I have never been impressed with the musicality of any of these systems. I have always come away thinking though that it must be the electronics (not a good system match IMO) and not the speakers. This is primarily because they are so highly rated by most reviewers.

I have not heard any of the Wilson products in my room with my electronics. I use all conrad johnson electronics in my current system which is very musical IMO. I can't help but feel cj would bring the same level of musicality to the Wilson products as well but I may be wrong; just my thoughts.

Good Luck as it must be frustrating spending so much money and not getting what you want out of your system.
Maybe you should throw a little bit more money at the problem. J/k. :)

This is almost certainly an issue with your room. I would call a professional consultant or at the very least check out the room acoustics circle at audiocircle.com

-Rob
WIlson speakers are extremely sensitive to room set-up; especially considering the modular design used for time-alignment that the Maxx's incorporate. You might want to have your dealer come back out to re-position the speakers using the Wilson Audio Setup Procedure (WASP). You have some amazing equipment which should have plenty of potential for what you are searching for. Good luck.