What is the 'Chales Shaw' of loudspeakers?

For those who may be away from the US wine scene, "Charles Shaw" referes to a brand of wines that costs $2-$3 per bottle and has been winning competitions and beating many $50 wines in blind tests.

So who is the "Charles Shaw" of loudspeakers? Classical music, medium room if that matters.
aktchi
Cerwin Vega would likely suit your tastes. They used to offer a delicious sharkskin finish and ports large enough to store a couple of bottles of your favorite wine horizontally. I wish I could remember the model number for you. Bottoms up!!
Usblues offers the best advise. With that said, if you have the room, I'll second Krisjan's suggestion of the Vandersteen 2's.
I don't know much and am pretty much a newbie but I'll second the Large Advent vote.
Have a pair, love 'em.
Then got another, stacked 'em.
Then a customer gave me a pair of KLF 30s (Klipsch! Already had Heresys in the back on B...)
Now using the KLFs...gulp!
Oh and he also gave me a pair of...drumroll please...AR9s!
(Need all 4 woofs refoamed though.)
Man, some people!
Heh heh heh...
Life IS good!
This is Audiogon, good condition used examples of $2200 new speakers can be had for considerably less. BTW, in the big scheme of things, many here might find $2200 for new speakers cheap.