Rockport Altair matching amplifier?

Anyone can recommend me the Solid State amp thats match better to drive a pair of Rockport Altair in a room of 17 x 14 ?
arielml
I use the soulution 711 and it's superb with the altairs. Rockport use gryphon amps
I was showing in the room with the really big Rockports, the Hyperions, that were driven by two sets of tube electronics to very good effect. The tube amps were Tenor.
Oh yeah, Rockports have shown with Absolare tube gear in the last few years quite a bit. At CES 2015, the Rockport Cygnus was driven by Diagastino amps.
At the Las Vegas SHOW in 2013 I heard the Altairs driven by the MSB solid state mono blocks (200 watts/channel) the sound was okay, nothing special. When these amps were replaced with the Absolare Paaion amplifiers PSET (50 watt/channel) the improvement was profound, no other way to describe it. This was a transformation that simply raised that room/system to a different level. They received numerous "Best Room Sound Of Show" awards. The presentation became alive, involving, 3D naturalness and realistic (excellent tonality and timbre). The dry, flat and 2D uninvolving sound was gone! It was quite a contrast to hear in person, no other variable was changed, just the amplifier swap.

I've had the opportunity to heard this Absolare Passion-Altair pairing in a friend's system many (enjoyable) times in the past 18 months and it is marvelous. I'm unaware of any SS amp that would likely match this superbly natural fleshed out result. Some SS amps will provide more bass weight/impact but that's about it in terms of advantage IMHO.
Best of Luck,
Charles is right in saying that a solid state amp may give a little more grunt in the upper mids; after all the speakers go down to 2 ohms in the 40 to 100 hz range. One could add a subwoofer if they feel that they need more in this area while using it with a tube amp.