Dali Helicon 800 Mk2 are stunning ?

I recently upgraded from Dali Helicon 400 to Helicon 800 Mk2. I went on a year long year long search before I chose the Helicon 400 originally, and the reviewer's were right - they are excellent! I bought the 800 Mk2 based on listening to the original 800, and my trust in the Helicon range, and have found them to be simply stunning in almost every way, fixing and improving on slight imperfections in the 400's
Are there others on this forum who have tried them? What are your thoughts?
mike60
Eps if you experienced the Euphonia MS4 as being warmer than the Helicon 400 MKI, than I think you would feel the difference as compared to the MKII version even more pronounced as Dali apparently got rid of the mid bass hump (warmth?) in the MKI version. Have you made a comparison between the MS4 & the 400 MKII version?
I am sure the Euphonia could sound warmer, depending on the front end, cabling, room etc... Was everything else the same? I didnt experience that. I found the Helicon warmer and slighly more lively than the Euphonia. Some people wouldnt like that, but thats one of the reasons that I bought the Helicon.
Lapierre, regarding cables :
The best cable combination I have tried so far is Nordost Heimdal IC which seems to fill in missing density in singing voices, to my ears, and Chord Epic Super Twin speaker cables which I found to sound open and clean, with a fair amount of very realistic bass. I think it may sound like a strange combination, but it seems to really work for me. BTW, I also changed the CD player for a Gamut CD3.
I had the Helicon 800 (Mk I) and went to the Euphonia MS-4, due to size/WAF issues. The extra money you pay for the Euphonia goes into the cabinet, and the reduced resonance (aka distortion) gives a tightness and focus to the sound and images. I do not find them clinical, just more accurate. The Helicon is a Benz wood body; the Euphonia is a ZYX. Both are eminently musical.

The Euphonia's preciseness may not be too noticeable, unless your system is very resolving. I am using Shunyata Orion biwire speaker cables and all Shunyata Antares interconnects. I've had great results driving them with a Belles 150A Reference, Herron M-150 mono blocks and am now using Genesis M60 monos (which are more powerful at 60 tube watts than either of the 150 watt solid state amps).

Though the drivers are the same between the Helicon Mk I and Euphonia series speakers, the crossover points are different because of the way the two cabinets affect the sound. Because of the cabinet size, the Helicon 800 and MS-5 are slightly more holographic with a deeper soundstage, IMO.

All that said, the Helicons and Euphonias are great values, and I second the comment on their musicality and easy-listenability. They're a great way to get into reference-level speakers without breaking the bank.
Ikku2,
Thanks for your excellent response!
Your comments make sense, and I imagine the Euphonias with good tube amplification would sound tremendous. Is it possibly that the Helicons are better suited to solid state than the Euphonias? That would be my guess. I know I am extremely happy with the 800 Mk2 with solid state. I think your comments about a deeper soundstage and a more holographic sound from the larger speakers, Euphonias or Helicons, is absolutely true, based on my experience. You said you thought it was slightly more. My experience was it was significantly more with my set up, room etc, and I was surprised by this difference.