when is a speaker considered full range?

i have system audio sa1750's as my mains and was wondering if they would be considered full range.I've heard different opinions as to what full range should be but i'm still not sure.thanks
Sa1750 specs-
Ppower handling: 180 Watts
· Impedance: 4 Ohms
· Requency response (+/- 3 dB): 40 - 40.000 Hz
· Sensitivity (1W, 1m): 90 dB
· Crossover (24 dB/oct.): 700 / 3000 Hz
· Dimensions (W x H x D) cm: 13 x 105 x 28,9
· Woofers: 4 x 4"
· Tweeter: 1 x 1"
enrique
I have heard many speakers that where ''full range'' but never delivered the goods. There are some that do deliver of course, and I was privilidged to own such a pair, but the price was ''way, way up there'', and I just couldn't stay with them as other priorities came up.

I have also have heard (and owned) monitors and floor-standing speakers that where not even close to full range, but were magical in some part of the audio spectrum that made it worthwhile.

Audio is a land of compromise. I would choose a speaker that did not provide me with the last iota of low end if everything else is sublime, as quality, truly full-range speakers are costly - unless you have a mega-dollar budget to spend.

Just my two cent's worth !
I guess this has been summed up pretty well.I had no intenion of obtaining full range speakers as i am totally content and happy about the speakers i have.I was only trying to find out if they were full range(of course not)as i did not really know what a full range speaker consisted of.So my thanks to all who ave responded.
Full range means down to about 30 Hz. There is nothing really from a musical instrument below that - even if we can hear to 20 Hz.

Like others have pointed out - full range is WAY over-rated! Give me quality low distortion correct timbre sound flat between 80 and 12 Khz anyday over full range flat but distorted between 20 and 20 Khz.
Shadorne....I'll grant you that we can get along without 12KHz -20 KHz (oh to be young again), but for some kinds of music there is indeed signal down to, and sometimes below, 20 Hz. To get it with any kind of power you need lots and lots of big drivers. A pipe organ, for example, is felt as much as heard. However, if this lowest octave is missing in the reproduced sound it can still sound good. Untill you hear the recording on a system with extreme LF response you don't know it's missing.