Green Mountain Audio Eos

GMA just posted information on their Eos line...

GMA Eos
128x128nrenter
Roy's designs are about function and sound quality. I have heard some beautiful looking speakers that sound terrible and they had great gear in front of them. The Callisto is so good, I have owned them since their debut at RMAF. Roy has told me the EOS is better than the Callisto, but if I am moving up, it will be the EOS III. Why compromise? Roy's dealer network is expanding and he has several dealer orders to fill first. Setting up a new line to manufacture is costly and time consuming. I can wait, since I know the end result is worth waiting for.

The tweeter is by itself since it sounds best with air around it. Minimal cabinet deflections and fantastic adjustability. Worrying about it breaking off is absurb. Roy builds like a tank and has the best warranty in the business.

Time will answer the questions we all have on the sound. It will not be everyones cup of tea, but it is about the music.

Enjoy!
I just got notice from A'gon that the word "amazing" has been officially banned.
any feedback on these speakers yet? Interested , but that tweeter has me worried. Is it stable? Especially the movement back and forth.
Hopefully someone has received a pair by now. Comments please!

I had the pleasure of hearing some Calypsos last week for my introduction to the GMA sound. That soundstaging and coherence is quite addictive. In fact, since the audition, I've purposely limited my listening to headphones for the past week. Eventually my emotional synapses will stop swooning and sighing whenever the Calypso memory pops up, and I can return to enjoying my current phase incoherent setup, as humble as it is.

The future awaits...