Best new loudspeaker

I have heard many loudspeakers ,I own Magnapan , and
a Aerial 10-t . This new loudspeaker I heard at great lengths and many agree is from a new company called
NSR -Sonic Research the D-3 Sonata was absolutely killer
and they were saying the wiring and crossover are not even final as of the Jan show . parts quality is excellent in the Silver finish I saw,for a speaker under $5k to create such a soundstage presence with bass that had articulation and impact is beyond me how they do it ,I am told it is a
sealed focal lens .They will be selling by March ,I for sure will be saving my bucks, this is one loudspeaker to watch ,I am already selling my 10-ts.
audiophile1958
They made the best speakers back in the late 60's to mid 70's and I have one of them....SANSUI SP-5500's! Speakers made today are made for HOME THEATER!
Speakers made today are made for HOME THEATER!

So true. Small satellites with a bandpass subwoofer or tall narrow elegant ported speakers with small woofers and both designs capable of highly impressive one note bass. Modern audio has made such huge advances!!

In the seventies the drivers and crosover made up much of the cost of the speaker.

Thankfully today we have advanced to the point where the expensive veneer and styling has become the most important and expensive line item in a speaker.

Fortunately A'goners know this and we shun the HT forums....