Vandersteen 5a or Eggleston Andra II

This question is for those of you who have listened to the Vandersteen 5a AND the Eggleston Andra II or who purchased one after listening to BOTH.

I am looking at upgrading from the Energy Veritas 2.8 to one of these speakers.

I listen to everything except country. I love the built in 400 watt amps in the 5a, and I love the tweeter in the Andra II.

I have read all the reviews on both of these speakers and would like to hear from you as to why you like one over the other.

Thank you in advance.
rknight
Post removed 
Coming from an Energy Veritas you might find the Vandy sounded too polite. I haven't heard the Andra II but I suspect that is the reason you like its tweeter. But the most important aspect of any speaker is the mid-range, not the tweeter nor the sub. I suggest you go back listen to them again and buy the one with the mid-range that you like.
Both are great speakers and I am sure you would be happy with either, I am a huge 5A fan (just so you know) but what is really great with the 5A is the bass tuning to suit your room, you also have adjustment for tweeter and such, the Egglestons are fantastic but the Vandy has so much to offer with adjustments you cant go wrong. Think of it this way, with the 5A tuned to your room that could be a huge financial and space savings having less or no need for large traps and treatments.
I agree with TVAD.
I have the Fontaines (the top 3/4 of the Andras) and have come to a conclusion in my search for a full-range speaker, as I audition more and more speakers I always end up preferring the overall presentation of the Fontaines over all others (Daedalus, Orions, Sonus Faber, Salk, Vandersteen 2Ce, Tannoy, etc. - all excellent speakers). The deciding factor for me keeps coming down to its tweeter, which sets it apart from all others. It has a very taught and tunefull bass, as most of these other speakers do, but that tweeter, combined with the taught bass and solid as a rock (because it is rock) cabinet structure has yet to be matched in my listening experiences for enjoying music. It presents, to me, the perfect combination of being engagingly warm, yet still clear and detailed, unlike any other speaker I've heard.
I finally realized that what I have is best for me and have suspended my search for a different speaker, unless I come upon an Andra I can afford. Until then I have decided to pursue a poor man's alternative to the Andra: Fontaines with stereo subs.
As TVAD stated, go with the speaker that possesses the tonality you prefer. I did, and am ever glad for it.
Good luck, and trust your ears and soul.