Best Value Speaker Model for the Buck?

Interested in what people think is the most amazing speakers for the money. I love amazing values; the big bang for the buck; the class leaders and benders.

I thought the old Ohm Acoustics model L with the current upgrades make an amazing value. The Wharfedale Diamond 9.2's are an amazing little speaker too. And I've heard nOhr speakers are fabulous values too.

So what's the biggest bang for the buck you've ever heard? Used speaker values?
128x128condocondor
The DCM's are amazing value and one of the best sounding that I have ever heard for the money or even not!!
DCM is a great idea, it was one of the most impressive speakers in NYC at the show, I have heard many speakers that cost a heck of alot more tat only sound as good or maybe even worse. What was also great was this was in a total budget set-up total cost less then $2500 so it wasnt paired with super gear to make it shine.
Well, the best values, regardless of brand/model, are of course had by carefully shopping the online venues like audiogon and ebay for quality components from over the years that are in good working order.

Also, buying direct from the manufacturer can provide additional value. Ohm Acoustics, for example offers refurbished models with the latest driver technology for lower cost and also excellent trade-in value for your current Ohm speakers that are in "restorable" condition.
No question in my mind. Linkwitz Orions are the best value period. Perhaps the best speaker period. Once you hear you will beleive. Give them an audition or not..makes absolutly no difference to me.
NHT 2.5 is the best value of speaker that I ever had. You can get a pair used for around $500, and they will stand up to nearly any speaker within $1500 of their new price tag ($1200). The value gets better as you move up the line to the 2.9 as well.

I currently use Thiel 2.2 speakers, and they're an amazing value as well at around $900 used.

-Dusty