Best Value Speaker Model for the Buck?

Interested in what people think is the most amazing speakers for the money. I love amazing values; the big bang for the buck; the class leaders and benders.

I thought the old Ohm Acoustics model L with the current upgrades make an amazing value. The Wharfedale Diamond 9.2's are an amazing little speaker too. And I've heard nOhr speakers are fabulous values too.

So what's the biggest bang for the buck you've ever heard? Used speaker values?
128x128condocondor
Intuitive Design Summits are phenomenal. I think that they're even better than the old, three box version of the Audio Physic Caldera, a legendary speaker that retailed for ~$20,000, and had sound that I thought justified their price. I've reviewed the Intuitive Design Summits on Audiogon.
i gotta put a plug in for the new focal chorus 806v and 807v monitors for $800 and $1000 respectively. the level of resolution, speed and clarity you hear at these prices is amazing. of course i AM biased since i picked up a pair of 806v's recently.

Paul
Just listened to Monitor RS6s today in my quest for my first set of good speakers. I was completely blown away.
My "vote" goes to the Vandersteen 2ce Sig II. IMO, it goes a long ways towards the performance of mega-buck speakers (especially in terms of soundstaging and tonal balance) for the relatively small sum of $2K. Its main shortcoming is a slightly veiled quality on vocals, but (to my ears) is otherwise as good or nearly as good as anything I've heard including Wilson W/P 7, Thiel 7.2, and Revel Studio. Disclaimer: I own the Vandies!