Monitors for Sim integrated

I've recently changed all my equipment. Presently I have a Sim I-5.3 integrated and a Rega Apollo CD player. Am very happy with the combination but am looking now to swap out my B&W 704 speakers (which are too large for my room) with a pair of monitors.

Is anyone using monitors with their Sim equipment? What do you like? I've so far tried B&W 805 (no bass, aggressive tweeter;)and Dynaudio 1.4 (great bass, but just not musical). I also tried the monitor section of the Verity Rienzi: I'm trying to like it because I like that you can purchase the bass section separately in the future, but it sounded harsh with my amp.

Any recommendations? Thanks in advance.
rfprice
Totem are voiced with a Sim made amplifier, Totem Amber. Pick your poison in the Totem line!
My current system is a Meridian G08, Simaudio i7, Kharma ce3.1's. My room was built by Owens-Corning per my instruction. I was a sound engineer during the 70's and 80's. I'm now a music loving "Old Hippy", soon to be 54 with very good hearing(just tested at work). The Kharmas are MAGIC!!! I like the 3.1 over the famed 3.2 because of the Revelator tweeter (I hope I spelled it Right). I will be auditioning the AMR CD-77 in my system soon. More later. Peace and Good Listening, Pat.
It's hard not to like the Dynaudios. The bass was deep and tight and the midrange clean. There is obvious synergy, but somehow it sounded stodgy, just not musical. I heard the floorstanders and liked those better.

I really wanted to like the B&W 805s. The midrange is excellent, maybe the best I've heard. Probably the dealer's pair was not broken in completely, but I know I can't buy them based on what I heard.

I'd like to hear these Kharmas. I'll have to check around for them.
This is a no brainer.There is a speaker called the GMA Pico Exutive that is meant to be placed on something solid. This speaker maybe one of the best values in High end today,it has the same shape as the Calypso!If this is too rich for one's then check out the Callistos (you really need to purchase stands to make any bookshelf achieve what it may).These speakers ( GMA"s entire lineup is based on this principle) have one of the cleanest crossovers, it uses one capacitor in front of the driver.Dynamics are shockingly real and portray some of the best imaging bar none.To think that ones system can go from naught to 105 db, and not even blink!I have a huge respect for what this company designs,the Q stone eliminates any micro-phonics from reaching the drivers.Gma also has chambered bass modules that use integral mufflers ( on a speaker no less!)to help reinforce the bass frequencies. The Sim should be heavenly, provided that it has the power to properly drive the speaker.I really like what GMA is doing and think that they are on a roll ( you may find one's self rolling along with it(XRCD"s rule)!!Cheers Dennis
I'm intrigued by these GMAs. The reviews and comments are glowing. Too bad the nearest dealer is almost 150 miles away.