Sealed Subwoofer Recommendation

I am looking for a good sealed subwoofer that'll integrate well with my Dynaudio Evidence Temptation speakers. I have a tremendously large room that suck out bottom 1/2 octave of bass from my speakers and I don't feel like upgrading to Master model and pay five figure more to obtain the bottom 1/2 octave. I've tried Velodyne DD15 and it worked somewhat but found it to be too slow and loose sounding. Up for consideration is JL Audio Fathom F113 that Absolute Sound and Home Theater praised but one of my friends say that this is one of those King Kong subs that is not very articulate and he recommends Focal SW 1000 Be. Anybody heard this? Has anyone heard Zu's Method which is dual 15 inch paper cone sealed subwoofers? How about Martin Logan Descent or VMPS very large array? Or Dynaudio Sub 500?
128x128stereo_phile
Well, I ended up with a pair of JL Audio F113 subwoofers after trying all kinds of subwoofers. I am using TACT Audio 2.2XP to cross these subs to the main speakers with time alignment and room correction. I finally got what I'm looking for. A seamless integration of mains with subs and deep tight bass with weight that you hear in Disney Concert hall. I am very happy with this set up.
deep tight bass with weight that you hear in Disney Concert hall.

I know exactly what you mean. I spent a few minutes with Ben Lilly last year and he gave me a few tips on my modest setup - no design just some back of the envelope advice. Excellent audio engineer - best advice I ever got.
The Jl makes the Vandy's finally work. I hate to say this because I own a pair of Model 5a's and 2 ce sig's and I never in a million years thuoght I would need another sub for the Vandys but a got a JL 13 and it KILLS the subs in the Model5a's. Just one Jl sub makes the 5 sound wonderful- It get that little bit of detail that everyone out there(and yes you know) that lots of audiophiles say they love Vandy's but,they need a little more detail- they are too soft-you go on the discussions on Vandersteen and there is several people that have sold there Vandays (because the lack of upper detail) and the built in subs are not tight. I called Audio Connection and one of there employees(no names) even told me the B&W 800d kills the 5a's on pure detail. The JL Audio makes the Vandy sing.