Burning in period Nautilus 800?

B&W replaced all the units of my 800's. The mid/high freq is allright now, but the low freq are a little bit laid back. How long will it take for the big units to be broken in?
leonx
B&W Drivers should need only a few minutes or maximum of a few hours. If it still sounds different after a week then your old drivers may have been damaged/over driven or something is wrong (for example did you make sure that the seal is airtight around the new drivers that you installed?).

I'd stay away from suspect products that claim extremely extensive break-in periods, as this is indicative of poor design, poor choice of unstable materials or poor manufacturing tolerances. The parts that most flex in a good driver (surround and spider) are specifically designed to have as minimal effect as possible on the sound you hear.
All the drivers are brand new. The low (4), the mid and high units are all replaced. It sounds a lot better than a week ago, only I miss the power in the low freq. I was wondering if people who got the 800's brand new how long it took for before the 800's where broken in. Especially the drivers of the low freq.
Hi, I can't speak for the physical parts. but new drivers have new wiring. All of the conductive metals need to be broken in like an interconnect. So figure minimum of 100 hours like a new I.C.
Mids and Tweeters do break in quicker than woofers. I've heard it many many times.. Crossover parts however, take a VERY long time to break in.. a solid 3mo + for capacitors.

To properly break in a woofer you must play the speaker with program material which contains a fair amount of bass content (obviously) and after warming up the speakers play them a fairly high level for extended periods. Preferably when you go to work. The woofers should be ready in about 400-800 hrs.

After breaking in over 40-50 new pairs of speakers, including some DIY projects, this has been my experience..

I'm not kidding either..

Hope this helps.
Thanks for all the information so far. The wires inside are all the same and also the crossover and capacitors.