Seas Millennium Break-in time

Hi I just bought some new Tyler Acoustics Signature Monitors .The Seas tweeter is supposed to sound a little on the poor side until about 200 hours. Is this speaker(which is on it's way) really that bad until the 200 hour mark or is it not bad out of the box but improves some over the next 200 hours? How would you recommend breaking them in...playing them around the clock for 8 days at a moderate level or infrequently over two months or so...at a louded level? I am looking for a time & level that is best & what to expect out of the box. Tyler claims he player the speaker for 24 hours to ensure everything was operating properly.

Thanks

Bill
audiopath49
So I gather I am mainly OK with the threes despite the whole system being a little ”flexible”. I would think the weight of the system plus the dampening effect of MDF & sand would help. The brass feet seem to level up fairly well on my hardwood with no need for adjustment am not sure the speaker squares up with the floor which is something I have to check.My room is a little on the bright side and I like the smoothness of the speaker especially at low to moderate levels. There is just too much happening reflection wise to play them loud without getting into a nasty bright mash of sound am a bachelor so perhaps it is time to invest in some acoustical materials. I just love being able to place my 60 Lbs tube amp on the floor now that I am single ..LOL..
Making sure that they are level will assure that they are as stable as possible, and can improve the overall sound.

As with any other speaker, you'll want to have an area rug on the floor in front of the speakers...the hardwoods are quite reflective.
I am still breaking in my Lin sig mons.& have abot 80 hours on them.Does one need to use modearte or even loud levels to do this during the 200 hour break in or can this be done a fairly low volumes.I kave about 70% at low volume & 30% moderate to higher(not super loud levels)

Does the whole 200 hours have to be at reasonable loud levels?A better way to put this would be how long, at what levels do I need to play them at,to effect breakend.So far I only hear minor changes to the size of the sound field & the efficiency with the HF still quite rolled off.Do I need to play them louder to get the tweeter detail up and in generally to open the HF up.

Thanks

Bill
I have never considered the speakers to be "rolled off" at all. They are a highly resolving speaker capable of reproducing what the rest of my system has going on, and allow me to hear quite accurately the difference/s in a system change. The better a speaker system is, the more obvious system limitations and shortcomings become. Of course, the obvious is also true...a good speaker will also allow a good overall system to shine through.
I think I will just wait until I have a good 300 hours on them prior to commenting (much of the time to date is at lower levels ).I also have a Portal Panache on the way & the suspicion my tube amp may need retubing so I had best wait until I have some knowns prior to commenting more. The speakers are changing with each passing day & sound smoother & less congested in the lower mids today. I am sure that I will enjoy these speakers once they are broken in properly & a amp that I am sure is functioning properly is hooked up to them .I did ask earlier whether playing the speakers at a louder level during pure break in time might speed up the tweeter break in a little,so I would be interested in your thoughts on that.

The other issue is around the impedance taps on the amp.I did switch after a couple of hours of listening to the 4 ohm taps and thought they sounded better there.. however many have reported that their 4ohm speakers sounded better on the 8 ohm taps on their tube amps. There is rather a cumbersome means by which these wires are changed however I think that I will try them on the 8 ohm hook up again as this HF roll off is curious given the reputation of the tweeter.

Thanks for replying,

Bill