Seas Millennium Break-in time

Hi I just bought some new Tyler Acoustics Signature Monitors .The Seas tweeter is supposed to sound a little on the poor side until about 200 hours. Is this speaker(which is on it's way) really that bad until the 200 hour mark or is it not bad out of the box but improves some over the next 200 hours? How would you recommend breaking them in...playing them around the clock for 8 days at a moderate level or infrequently over two months or so...at a louded level? I am looking for a time & level that is best & what to expect out of the box. Tyler claims he player the speaker for 24 hours to ensure everything was operating properly.

Thanks

Bill
audiopath49
The Millenium tweeter does not sound bad/poorly upon arrival. I have the Linbrook Floorstanding Monitors, and they sounded quite nice from the start. I have about 300-400 hours on mine, and they still continue to improve. I've made some system changes, so I can't give you an overly accurate description of the nature of the changes.

Outside of playing the Ayre/Cardas CD, I didn't make any overt effort to break them in...just played music and listened. I like to enjoy the gradual evolution of component/cable break in.
200 hours with drifting response? Is that what Seas claim in their specifications? You may want to reconsider as a lack of stability is not really a good attribute in audio products. Most are designed for consistency and good stability under various conditions (climate etc.). I would check with Excel, I doubt there is a problem with this will respected driver.
Thanks for your various responses.I have one of those Ayre/Cardas tone producing CDs that seems to make a very subtle difference in my system if I play the last track every couple of months or so.Are you saying that repeatedly playing it would either help or shorten the break-in process?

B) Should one play the speakers at a low or moderate levels when breaking them in?

Thanks

Bill
Ummm, I'm a little confused as to what in a tweeter would take 200 hours. I can understand (and have experienced) woofers taking quite a bit of time to break in.

However, here's a good way to break in the entire speaker:

Face them toward each other a few inches apart and wire one speaker out of phase. Play a burn-in CD or one with wide dynamic range and frequency response and set the player on "Repeat". Set the volume level moderately high and then cover the outsides of the speakers with blankets and stuff to reduce the sound. Let them run however long you like.
I only play the Cardas/Ayre CD about once a month. But, as far as "breaking in" goes, I didn't do anything special. I simply listened to music at whatever level is appropriate for my mood, time of day, material, etc. I don't know if the Millenium is being broken in, or not. Like anything electronic, the speaker has wire and other parts in the crossover and internal cabling...these do "break in". Just set the speakers up and enjoy...