Tyler Acoustics is genius.

I have been considering some Tylers for awhile and thought about his way of conducting business and its GENIUS.

The buy back program gurantees the value of his speakers to stay high because people are always looking for a good used gear.

By doing this none of his $5000 speakers are sold for .25/dollar...

Genius I say.

As for sound quality to my ears, I have never heard a pair but am going to be searching them out soon.

Perry
perry
Mrtennis meet Perry. Perry, Mrtennis.

I suggest the tryst should go on out of view of the rest of us. Please.
02-05-07: Snofun3
"Mrtennis meet Perry. Perry, Mrtennis.

I suggest the tryst should go on out of view of the rest of us. Please".

Hummm, I think Mrtennis is a panel guy, Maggies?

Dave
As for sound quality to my ears, I have never heard a pair but am going to be searching them out soon.

Great. If possible compare them with other well regarded brands in their price range and post a review here.

All my audio life I have known dealers (which is Tyler's role here) who offer an upgrade option---and it wasn't limited to the same brand of speakers. But I agree that it is a good business practice and can work for all partiees.

I am suprised Bartokfan has not jumped in, must be on vacation. :-)
Perry, Big Tyler fan here. I've heard the Linbrook Sig Sys (LSS) and posted a review back in Sept.
btw where are you located?
You can ck Ty's site for owners willing to demo. If none are listed in your area, ck with Ty he may have a owner in your area he can put you in touch with. A member here emailed me and invited me to hear his LSS. Keep us updated.
Tyler Acoustics/Ty Lashbrook provide a very high level of service. I'm on my second pair of his fine speakers. With the different models and finishes available, and Ty's willingness to do some customization, it was easy to come up with a speaker that I can/will live with for quite some time.

Obviously, system matching/room requirements/personal taste/budget all come into play, but Ty's speakers are worthy of serious consideration. Anyone living in Northern New England is welcome to arrange to come listen to my Linbrook Floorstanding Monitors. I'm not on Ty's list, but I'm willing to assist a fellow member.