Small monitors good at low listening levels?

I have tried the VS VR1, the Silverline sr 15, totem arros, and a pair of spendor s5e which I have now. Any other suggestions?
128x128larryrx7
I second the Green Mountain suggestion and add that it holds for all of their models, including the $1000 Europas. It's why I bought them.
I had the same goals as you for my second (bedroom) system, and upon a recommendation from a very knowledgable audiophile buddy, picked up a pair of TAD TSM-300 studio monitors (originally made by Pioneer Electronics), and run them with a 2-watt 45 tube amp- great at lower and medium levels. Also- for lower level listening, I have found the preamp can make a difference here as well- in particular, the transformer-coupled passives (am using one myself in the above system) can be very pure and revealing at lower levels...
Soliloquy 5.0's. I think there is a pair or two for sale now. Pulled out into the room they can sound terrific at low levels.

Chris
As you have a couple of floor standers on your list I'm recommending Meadowlark Audio Kestrel Hot Rods. They don't come up here as often as they used to but are wonderful speakers at low volume. I also owned the VR-1s and thought they were pretty good at low levels but the Kestrels beat them easily and don't take up any more than VR-1s on stands.
I third the Green Mountain Audio line. I was impressed by how full range they were at even very low volumes. Can't go wrong here.