How Much Push/Pull Tube Power for Maggies

I have a 40 wpc el34 integrated tube amp and was thinking of mating it with a pair of maggies. i would probably start with the mmg's, and maybe work my way up. would this amp drive maggies? thanks.
cooch
hey, got the maggies today. listened for about 2 hours. the amp is driving them nicely. a few questions, how long to break the mmgs in? and also, how will after market stands improve the mmgs, if at all, and if so which ones would you recommend? i'm not crazy about how the speaker touches the floor in the front. i think the bass would be much tighter with these off the floor. but, i can tell these mmgs do have alot of potential. thanks for all the help....
Post removed 
Man, it must be me. I loved my Maggies way back when. But tubes? I just can't imagine running Maggies on tubes unless we're talking mega $$ worth. And I mean mega! And the room to put them in. I loved my Maggies, but bridged with 2 Bryston 4Bs is a hell of a lot of juice. After you have those babies awhile and you're listening to one of you favorite ass kicking songs you want to make louder and your rig runs out of steam? Look to the 'gon for a nice Bryston 4B or the like, and you tell me....
thanks. should i invest in the mye stands? does anyone have these with thir mmgs?
Yes, stands of your choice will help a lot. Also, check out the CARDAS planer setup guide at the CARDAS Audio web site...it works well in most rooms, (not all).

Warrenh

Playback levels which exceed those that a speaker was designed for cause "early" repair. MMG's are not designed to play loud...anyone buying them for high SPL playback has bought the wrong set of speakers if that is the intended use.

Maggies, Soundlabs, Apogees..ect,... none of these speakers are designed for extream playback levels, thus...adding more and more power, is not the answer...or the fix.

Hybrid systems are the better answer for those wanting punch and pow....something dipole bass does not do.

Dave