Recommend Speakers For Yamamoto

Can anybody please recommend speakers to go with Yamamoto A-08S 45 SET amp. I have some speakers in mind the B&W CM1 and JM Lab Micro Utopia. This is my first time with SET Amp so I don't know how will this Amp handle this speakers. I usually listen to vocal, jazz, pop and no heavy metal.
rocky2889
I tried SET 45 amps like the Yami on my Lowther DX3, from 100 hz up, I really didnt work properly, I had to hook up a SS preamp that could probably move the lowthers by itself in order to get some sound out of it...
The JMLabs or B&W wont work.
If you are determined to use the amp, use it for mid horns such as the Altec VOT 806 tweeter, and biamp using some chipamp (gainclone) for the bass driver...
That should fit your budget, and probably not the size of your room.
You could also try a Fostex driver in some small cabinet and a subwoofer, try to get the most efficient Fostex driver you can find that would go low enough to cross over to an active subwoofer, say 100 hz maybe?
www.Madisound.com sells fostex and some cabinet kits also.

I am not sure if the Fostex will work though..I guess if you dont like symphonic orchestras you will do fine...
Get a very powerful preamp for that!!
I would try Tonian Labs TL-D1 speakers. They use a single 8' Fostex driver and ribbon super tweeter, having 8 Ohm impedance and 95 db sufficiency. supreme treble, life-like midgange, very good organ timbre and all these for only about 1500$. Indeed very impresive speaker; perhaps the best in this price range. Check it in www.tonianlabs.com.
Best regards.

Fertin 20EX-fullrange- Fieldcoil-32Ohm driver

in open-baffle(if you have the space)

could be a really easy load for your YamanotoA-08S
Thanks for all your comments, I will probably get the Druid speaker if I can get one reasonable price and then the Yamo amp.

Rocky