LSA speakers?

The name LSA came up in some other threads. I am always curious about small hidden gem type companies. Does anyone have any experience with these? Comparison with other specific models will be great, but impressions will do.
aktchi
I have had a pair of LSA1 Statements since hearing them at the RMAF in 2008. I wandered into John Tucker's room to hear his electronic and ended up buying the LSA1- Statements. At the time I had no need for them, but I was so shocked at their performance that I had to have them. Since then I have a summer home in the NM mountains and have decided to take them there.

These speakers have some link back to the speakers DK Designs had when LSA bought them. John Tucker is greatly responsible for the great improvements in the Signature and Statement versions. It is the Statements which are truly mindblowing. I have not hear any rack speaker that even approaches them.
Tbg,

I've done some pretty effective "horse trading" here on Audgiogon. :-) I now have a Bel Canto S300 power amp (150 w/ch into 8 ohms) fed by a Manley Shrimp tube preamp. Should be plenty of current. I'm just not sure how I'm going to speed break-in, which I understand they need a lot of. My wife's home office is above my listening room, so I can't just run them all day. So break in may take quite awhile.
Rebbi, face them together but reverse one set of speaker wires and put on a mono source. Much of the sound will be cancelled. I have only once had the patience to do so, but it worked.