Do you know of small speakers that sound ''BIG'' ?

I was wondering if anyone has heard of small or monitor speakers that defy perception by sounding larger or bigger than they are ? I have always owned floorstanders and do not have much experience with the smaller fry....for the sake of discussion I would like that we NOT include small floorstanders - just speakers that we would normally use a stand with. Thanks !
soniqmike
"So....WHY THE HECK AREN'T SOME OF THESE "many" PEOPLE POSTING to the forums?????? I feel so, so, so.........ALONE!"

I'm not quite sure, but I understand how you feel.

I should also point out for full disclosure that I'm hoping to become a full fledge dealer of Intuitive Design speakers.

This is totally based on my enjoyment on the Super Gems all of those years. I proactively contacted Intuitive to inquire about a dealership.
What if I told you you could get a compact 3-way bookshelf that will blow you mind to Jello, and it'll wont even cost you half of the price your looking at for other speakers. And we're talking new out the box, +/- 1.5 db for under 1K per pair.

Check it out.

cgim.audiogon.com/i/vs/s/f/114...
cgim.audiogon.com/i/vs/s/f/114...

I've auditioned these speakers myself and through everything I could at them but the kitchen sink...and they were mind numbing!!!
cdwallace,

If you are going to post about a giant killer speaker, at least make sure the link is correct, otherwise your post is useless.........

Oz
Ozz - Please excuse the link error. It didn't seem to be a problem for others. Sorry to keep you waiting in such anticipation.

www.roarkdouglas.com, loudspeaker tab.
Well that tells me exactly "zero" about these speakers.

"Coming Fall 2006"

"UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Ready 09/2006"

Looks like they are not ready for prime time just yet.....

Oz