Soliloquy 6.2i vs VS vr4jr , Zu Druid & Usher 6371

I have the Soliloquy's and have the ' upgrade' bug !
I am not able to sample equipment very easily and am looking to narrow down my choices here .
I am using an Audio Aero Prima integrated amp with a Granite 657 CDP .
While I don't have any real problems with this set-up I would like to improve on it .
My listening room is small at 11ft. X 12ft. thus I listen in the near field , @ 6ft. from the speakers . I do listen to rock music but usually at low volume levels as well as contemporary blues and some female vocalists like Diana Krall. I value good ole toe tapping head bobbing involvement most of all .
The only other speaker that I have any experience with is JM Labs Electra 926. I did not care for them as they did not have any 'heart' and were a little tizzy on the top end .
I would like to know how these choices would compare to my Soliloquys in my situation . Would these be a side ways move or an upgrade ? I realize that each one will have a different sound and would like to know what that difference is .
Any other moves from the Sols, that were an improvemnt, would be welcomed .
Thank you .
saki70
Nice w/u - well thought out and coherent. Their quiet magic grows and grows on you. If you were able to "get it" in one session, you definitely should take Zu up on the trial.
Here's the link:

http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/frr.pl?rspkr&1145981156&read&3&zzlJeffreyds&&
jeffreyds,

Very nice review. You captured the Zu experience nicely. A couple of things to add are that the Druids provide an unusually full sound at low volume levels. They don't need to be turned up to some point where they come alive. That's probably not something you would have a chance to learn at a show. And secondly, I tried using my Druids with an ASL Orchid. It's a 3.2 watt SET integrated and it sounded positively wonderful but just didn't boogie. I suspect that if you hooked your Cary amps up to the Druids you would be much more impressed. Sean Casey has told me that the Druid starts to really get up and dance with 30 or more watts of amplifier stroking it.
6moons.com did some comparison work between the Gallos and the Druids. If you read that and measure it against your show experience, it might give you valuable perspective on how to read his review of the Druid.
When all is said and done, however, you are left with the fact that Zu is all about fun and they will not make it difficult to return your Druids should the unthinkable occur. Go ahead and bring a pair to your house. Then you can speak to the many who are perplexed about this Zu talk.
I'm glad you enjoyed the speakers, Jeff. One question, however. How does a 2 watt amp (Yamamoto) and a speaker that rolls off at 40Hz cover much of the musical spectrum without notable compromise? In my experience, only lighter fare is suitable for such a lineup.